Monday, August 23, 2010

DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY

FOREVER BESTFRIEND






Do you have a best friend ?

Who is he/she ?
 He/she is a real best friend ?


In our life friends are so important , and to all friends that we have we're always looking for the only one that can be our the best friend ,  
best friend is what everyonone want to has . I’m so proud that i have i want to share to all of you what kind of best friend that i have , i do this for a thank you to him for everything he done for me , and to show how much i love him .. <3







My best friend name is khevin Gonzales , he was born on june 27 1993 , he’s 17 years old now . he’s a gay also have a small eye , a cute lips and a very pointed nose . he so slim , has a very long nails on him hand and he favorite to put a colourful nail polish to that haha ! the color of skin that he has is a very fair ( KAYUMANGGI ) .
we're classmate since when we're on elementary until on our 3rd year high school .. i can't with him when i was on 4th year because he stoped him studying. And now he's currently running for one of those SK KAGAWAD on our Barangay Tangos.


He's very jealousing person ‘ even in a simple things hehe ^^ when the time comes that he can’t talk with me and i was surprised that he avoiding me , i already knew that he angry or jealous , i was thinking if why ? even i don’t have any bad things that i did to him .. hmm ‘ but i was wrong , because it’s not him attitude that can be angry ? for a no reason .hihi that’s why i knew that i did wrong ‘ even not to him but to the others . because he’s very corcerned to me if he said he wants that i'l follow it haha , like he always said , eat your food ‘ if i answered maybe later , he always made me afraid if i’m not followed what he said . haha . he said that ‘ KUKUTUSAN KITA ! hahaha him expression to me :D .
he also sweet like the others ‘. if one of us has a money we’re go outside to bought a food and eat together , sometimes he shy to me he doesn’t wants to accept what i gave . hmp ! on that situation i got to hate him  because i think it’s unfair ! all he gave is i accepted immediately ..i want that he also did too what i did !




We’re always be together every night in our hang out , sometimes our other friends got jealoused to us because they said we’re like a brothers hahaha .. we called each other as BESY ..often we go to our house in a late time, we cook a food and talking for those happenings , i’m so very open to him because i trusted him as my best friend if i have a secret i totally shared it to him . but he is not like me , he always keep him secret for himself he doesn’t wants to share it to anyone , if he had him problem he always said i can it ! he doesn’t wants to share it specially to me because he doesn’t want that i thinking him own problem .. because of that sometimes we've had a miss understanding , i said we’re best friend right ? so we have a responsible to help each other , so if that simple thing you can’t shared to me ? for what reason’s we’re best friend ? huhuhu .. so sad , but after that he realized what i’m said about .


I’l never forgot when he was on my side to sleep with me on my room we talked about many things of course our Lovelife ahihhi :”> he was talked and talked while he cares that i’m already slept hahaha .. after few hours we woke up cause i need to go school to attend my class and he acts like a mother that caring on her son ( so weet ) in that time he cooked some foods for my breakfast , got my uniform to iron it ,. while i’m taking a bath on the comport room he never stop to fixed all i needs , he always did it everytime he was sleeping on our home ..



But the most reason why can i proudly say that he’s my real best friend , because he’s ready to sacrifice all the things for me . even the person that he loved so much .. i can’t believe that he did it for me ‘ he loved that person in almost 2 years , that person very close to me , and actually i loved him too , but i did my best to stoped what i felt to him , specially when i know that my besy loved him too much , but i’m so sad because it’s too late‘ in that time , i didn’t know what to do ? i try to talk my Besy but i can’t ! he constantly keep away from me , and our other friends got angry with me when they knew about it .. i’just pray to fixed our problem , god’s give me a chance , then i saw my besy i immediately go to him and talked about our problem ‘i explained and said sorry ! after i said all i want to explained he talk too , then after all the challenges ang problem we encountered  we’re still strong .. .. I'm so much miss him right now ! i can say that we're BEST FRINED until to the last beath of our heart ..





besy thank you so much

i Love you like the

way you love me <3 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment